Here the products I used to recreate my own version of her look:
- Blush: DYT T4 blush in "Salsa" SOLD OUT on their site, but you can find the exact same products rebranded for other companies on Amazon, and Jolie Cosmetics also sells Salsa under their own company name HERE.
- Eyeshadow: Karity eyeshadow in "Naturale" (from the Smokey Palette), but if you don't want the whole palette, "Birthday Suite" is a good substitute. Their individual eyeshadow colors are $4.
- Eyeshadow: Karity eyeshadow in "Spark" (from the Unicorn Palette SOLD OUT, but "Moonshine" is a good substitute)
- Eyeshadow: Karity eyeshadow in "Spring Break"
- Eyeliner: Moodstruck Precision Pencil in "Perfect"
- Mascara: Tarte Maneater voluptuous mascara in "Black"
- Lipliner: Moodstruck Precision Pencil in "Peachy"
- Lipstick: Bite Beauty Amuse Bouche lipstick in "Meringue"
For those of you who saw the orangey colors in Kalista's video and panicked, I promise it's way more natural and neutral than you think! Just be very very sparing with the blush. Salsa is HIGHLY PIGMENTED and you should BARELY tap your brush onto the powder, and then gently apply. Less is definitely more.