First, a disclosure that the Ipsy referral links in here belong to my adorable tween daughter, not myself.
Here's what I received in this month's glam bag:
- City Colour Stellar Highligher in "Nebula" (full-sized product)
- Hey Honey Look Into My Eyes eye serum (sample sized)
- SLMissGlam Lilac Sparkle Eye Blender Brush L50 (full-sized product)
- Space Case Blush in Cosmic Gangster (full-sized product)
- Tarte Shape Tape Contour Concealer in Light Medium (sample sized)
The surprising star of the Ipsy bag ended up being that weird blue highlighter powder by City Colour! I can't believe how cool it looks to have this icy blue iridescent shine. It's very subtle, but when the light hits it just right, it's pretty awesome. It's definitely adventurous and I love it.
I think the one product that really disappointed me was the Tarte Shape Tape Concealer. I don't know how to describe what's wrong with it other than that it seems like it dries sooooo fast that you can't really blend it. And it doesn't have a nice finish. It feels like I literally painted my face. I will 0% use that product. How disappointing, considering how much I LOVE Tarte's Maracuja Creaseless concealer. That stuff is amazing.
Any other Ipsters here? What did you get in your bag?