PRICE EDITED: It has dropped to a mere $5.35 with free shipping (not Prime though).
Lash serums are really popular right now, and they can be pretty expensive. For some reason, I have no issue dropping a grand on a pair of shoes, but can't bring myself to pay a hundred bucks for an eyelash serum. THAT seems ridiculous, but my Louboutins don't. Go figure.
But, good news, you don't HAVE to spend more than $6.35 to have visibly longer lashes. No joke, no gimmicks. And no, I was not sponsored for this post. (You know I'll tell you when I get a discount or freebie in exchange for a review. This isn't one of those times).
I am big fan of Korean beauty products. When I first purchased Etude House My Lash Serum, I had to import it from a seller in Seoul and wait over 3 weeks for it to arrive. I was ordering a bunch of stuff and decided to just throw that in too, since I was already paying the ridiculous shipping fees. But thankfully I can now order it on Amazon with Prime shipping and spend less than seven bucks total!
First I will show you a photo of me with zero mascara on. This is what my eyelashes look like after using nearly two tubes of this, and with ZERO other enhancements. They are definitely thicker and more noticeable lashes even when I don't put on mascara. (And you can see my freckles in this photo!)
In regard to this brand, Etude House My Lash Serum, it does have a lot of good Amazon reviews, and the price point is way cheap. For six bucks, getting ANY results is pretty good!
Here are my tips if you choose to try this out:
- Keep your expectations in line with the price. If you use a hundred dollar serum right now, don't expect this one to produce the same results. I have no idea for sure since this is the only one I've tried, but I doubt it will deliver the same results as a product that costs 20 times as much.
- You will have to give it some TIME. I did not start seeing results until a few weeks of daily use. Stick with it.
- Use it at night after you have removed all your make-up, so that it can really absorb in. This is also really great to wear under your mascara too.
- I have zero clue if this works on brows.
- Like all products, this is not 100% guaranteed to work for every single person ever. At least you're only out a few bucks if you're one of those people.
- If your eyes are sensitive, this might irritate them.
If you decide to try this out or have used it in the past or currently use it, let me know what you think and whether or not you got good results! If you use a different eye lash serum, I'd love to hear about that as well! I may venture out into some of the higher-end brands after this, and could use some recommendations.
Take care, and see you tomorrow!