Here's what I'm wearing:
- Jacket: Fabletics
- Sweater (peeking out from below jacket): Dressing Your Truth Type 4 store
- Pants: Genetic denim (dark navy skinny jeans)
- Boots: black over the knee boots from Zulily
- Tote Bag: Kate Spade
- Earmuffs: Rabbit Fur and wool by Michael Kors
- Sunglasses: Prada "Baroque" sunglasses for really cheap (yes, I bought another pair to retire the knock-off I'd been wearing) from luxury online consignment store the Real Real. So I don't have to feel as bad if I break these. Again.
- Gloves: 100% cashmere gloves (for only $9.99 on clearance!) from Gilt
No make-up except for sunscreen because that's actually what feels most comfortable for me, and this day was clearly about comfort. Outdoor-Tracy can't be bothered with all that floofy nonsense when there's like HALF AN INCH OF SNOW ON THE GROUND OMG.
Next we have Indoor-Tracy, who is just going to sit at her desk all day and pretend she's being productive. Indoor-Tracy has 3 fireplaces in her ho)use and a full pot of coffee. Indoor-Tracy gets to take mid-day naps.
Alright, now here are the items I'm wearing:
- Oversized Cardigan: Dressing Your Truth Type 4 store
- Black mini-dress: Target
- Black and Polka-dot stockings: Zara
- Ankle boots: Mootsies Tootsies, from 6pm
- Clutch/Wallet: Kate Spade
- Necklace: Origami Crane from Dressing Your Truth Type 4 store
Another thing Indoor-Tracy does differently from Outdoor-Tracy is wearing a little more make-up. Outdoor-Tracy is usually doing something like running a million miles or walking all over downtown, but Indoor-Tracy knows her make-up will not sweat off and can stay put.
Here's what I'm wearing on my face:
- Primer: RetexturCreme Face Primer, WHICH IS AMAZING BY THE WAY!!! (you can find this and a lot of the other items under the "Shop My Favorites" tab on the top)
- BB Cream: Missha M Perfect Cover BB Cream Spf 42 in No.21 Light Beige
- Eyeliner pencil: Marc Jacobs Gel Eyeliner in Blacqeur
- Eyeshadow: some random pink from my Karity eyeshadow palette
- Eye Concealer: Tarte Maracuja Creaseless concealer
- Eyebrow Pencil: Etude House Drawing Eye Brow in No. 1 Dark Brown
- Oil Control powder: Etude House No Sebum powder
I have all the links to my favorite items also in Shop My Favorites, and links to my favorite stores in the sidebar of the blog, so you don't have to go hunting any of it down in old, buried blog posts. It's a good place to pop in every now and again as I regularly add new things there that don't always get blogged about, by the way!
Have a great weekend everyone! See you Monday!