I nearly forgot I even owned these shorts, because I basically got rid of nearly all of my shorts because I don't like my thighs (not for "I have a secret eating disorder" reasons, okay? I don't like their shape, in that they bulge out at significantly about halfway up instead of being a gradual slope, and yes, I know it's probably insane to care about that). These shorts did not actually start off distressed; I basically accidentally kinda sorta ruined them *cough*.
I forgot they were dry clean only, and threw them in the washing machine, and now we're going to call my destroyed metallic jean shorts "distressed" instead of "totally bleeping ruined dear god what have I done". Did I mention they're designer? Ooof.
Here's what I wore:
- Top: unstainable white t-shirt from Elizabeth & Clarke
- Bottom: metallic shorts by R13
- Shoes: Aqua Camo slip-on sneakers by Rothy's
- Jewelry: earrings by Paparazzi
- Jewelry: necklace by House of Harlow
- Bag: leather studded clutch by Rebecca Minkoff (a lucky deal from Stitch Fix, for way below retail)
See you tomorrow!