Here's what I'm wearing:
- Outerwear: black faux leather moto jacket by Andrew Marc New York, from Stitch Fix
- Top: reversible tank top by White House Black Market
- Bottom: dark wash skinny jeans by Rag & Bone
- Jewelry: silver fringe necklace by Paparazzi
- Bag: leather studded clutch by Rebecca Minkoff, also from Stitch Fix
- Shoes: Chili Red points by Rothy's (FYI, Chili Red is a true, classic blue-red, and Flame is more of an orangey red, if you're deciding between the two. Scooter Red is like crayola red, and also works for T4).
It's nice to finally have what feels like "summer" out here in the Pacific Northwest, but I have like 19 jackets and I love all of them and they are an important part of my outfits, so I'm just going to suffer. It's probably going to go right into our overcast, soggy Monsoon season (aka "autumn") in about a week or so anyway.
See you tomorrow!