Fun fact, I actually grew 0.75 inches with each even-numbered pregnancy. So, after 4 kids, I was 1.5 inches taller. It really freaked me a out, and I felt super clumsy, and all my perfectly tailored pants became high-waters. I think I was most distraught over having to rebuy every pair of pants I owned. But after that extra inch and a half, I still only topped out at 5'3".
I do NOT want to rebuy pants again. But seriously, why are my perfectly knee-length dresses feeling a little... short? It's not like I've gained weight so the fabric shouldn't have shifted in other places to create that. Either way, I DO NOT LIKE THIS ONE BIT. I have already settled on and accepted 5'3".
Here's what I'm wearing:
- Dress: black and white striped dress from Stitch Fix
- Belt: it's actually a scarf I tied around my waist, from Hermes
- Purse: a clutch I designed and made myself
- Shoes: Turquoise heels by Michael Antonio
- Sunglasses: Prada (I also own knock-offs of these, and wear them interchangeably depending on whether or not I'm at a setting where I think I might lose them. If so, I wear the knock-offs! In case you're wondering why sometimes my sunglasses are listed as Prada, or from Zulily)
- Jewelry: Origami Owl
If you're in my Facebook group, there will be a live video tonight where Aimee (who I admin the group with), will be showing the new SPF 25 finishing powder that just hit the store! I haven't receive mine yet so I'll definitely be there to see what it's like, and what Aimee thinks of it. (And I'm always down for hearing your opinions on things, good or bad!)
See you later!