Now, my outfit though, is probably committing a bunch of sins but I just don't even care. See those burgundy crushed velvet over-the-knee boots? Those could only be worn by someone who has reached the bottom-most depths of their inability to care. You can not wear crushed velvet and give a damn. Nope, not a single one. Go put that damn back, it's not yours.
Then I decided that what this outfit REALLY needed was some freaking neon because clearly the other items were just NOT enough. I was definitely not going for "tasteful" here. There is nothing even kind of tasteful about crushed velvet thigh boots with 4-inch heels.
A breakdown of the outfit my kids won't want me to wear to their gymnastics practice tonight:
- Outerwear: faux leather military inspired jacket by Nanette Lepore
- Top: metallic knit cheetah print top by Michael Kors
- Bottom: darkwash skinny jeans by Rag & Bone
- Shoes: burgundy velvet boots by 10 Crosby Derek Lam
- Jewelry: silver circle necklace from FabFitFun
- Bag: fluorescent yellow satchel by Cambridge Satchel Co.
- Other accessories: Prada Baroque sunglasses
See you tomorrow!