Heads up: Michael Kors has a lot of sales going on right now, and I snagged a few things for myself and the significant other (FYI, Michael Kors carries items in an XXS, and they are NOT a vanity-sized XXS, so this is a good option for thin petite women). I'll show off that awesome purple sweater dress soon, but today, we're going to see that black and silver-sparkle leopard print top! Finding a cool-toned, non-brown leopard print can be a challenge, and when I see one, I snatch it up immediately. I don't even LIKE animal print as a general rule, but sometimes, it just works for me.
On to the Outfit of the Day, where I decided to just go big and pair the top with ORANGE. Not rust, not coral, not salmon, but NEON ORANGE. And lips to match. I think if you're wearing sparkly leopard print, you just have to GO THERE and fully commit to being a bit over-the-top.
Here's all the fierce fabulousness I have going on:
- Top: Metallic Leopard print top from Michael Kors
- Skirt: Neon Orange two-way zipper pencil skirt by Elizabeth & James
- Shoes: Metallic Silver d'orsay pumps by Louis Vuitton
- Necklace: Zulily find!
- Bracelet: Ashley Bridget Co. (the bracelet holds a hair elastic)
- Lips: Sephora's own brand, but I forget the name, but it's ORANGE and you can't miss it
- Nails: Essie's No Place Like Chrome
What do you think? Is this a good look for me, or was it maybe a bit "much"? I am personally unsure if this is an outfit I'll wear again (I love the pieces individually, but maybe all together it was too loud for my personality? Hmmm, unsure). Feel free to be opinionated in my comments! I'd love some constructive feedback!