Here's my outfit breakdown on this dreary Pacific Northwest Tuesday:
- Top: Metallic leopard print knit mock-turtleneck by Michael Kors
- Bottom: Striped pencil skirt by Lularoe
- Shoes: Quilted leather flats by Manolo Blahnik
- Jewelry: unsure of brand, received in a currently out of business style box
- Purse: monogrammed faux leather clutch from Jane.com
This outfit might seem a bit dressy but it's actual really easy to move in and get things done. They key here is to wear items that have a lot of stretch and will cover you even as you reach for things or bend over. Fabric matters! You can wear spandex or elastane without looking frumpy!
Another key here are flats! I know that I'm personally used to doing everything in 4-inch heels like a Stepford Wife, but simply throwing on a pair of ballet flats will keep an outfit dressed up enough for all occasions, with the ability to still walk easily. (Though indoors, I'm in slippers anyway, because wearing shoes indoors is gross. Fight me.)
See you tomorrow!