But if you're on a budget, the Fashion Institute of Design and Merchandising (FIDM) in downtown LA has a pretty sweet thrift shop that helps support the school and the students. There was nothing gross, smelly, or out of style there, probably because fashion students aren't going to let that kind of garbage slide in. They even have some designer items there too. It's definitely worth checking out, and I hit it up every time I'm in LA.
Here's my outfit breakdown:
- Top: White textured top from Bebe
- Skirt: moigo 1,2 from a small boutique in Korea Town, LA
- Shoes: Spiked Pigalle by Christian Louboutin
- Bag: Small Cameron Street Lane by Kate Spade
- Sunglasses: baroque by Prada
- Jewelry: pyramid stud earrings from random shop in Amsterdam, bracelet from a store that is now out of business (it's one of those bracelets that hold your hair tie, and this one HERE is pretty much the same thing I have but for way cheaper. I was able to bend mine gently to fit my wrist better)
See you tomorrow!