That sweater is so stupidly warm that I just wear it anyway. It's for survival. Everyone keeps fuckering with my thermostat. Do I LOOK like I have enough body fat to survive the winter without heat?! They're all trying to kill me.
Here's what I wore for Thanksgiving:
- Top: merino wool fair isle sweater from the Gap
- Top: black and white buffalo check flannel from the children's section of Target (I know, I know)
- Bottom: Dark wash skinny jeans from Rag & Bone
- Outerwear: military style jacket by Nanette Lepore
- Shoes: Red suede booties by Mojo Moxy
- Purse: cobalt blue purse by Kate Spade
Don't forget, December 1st I am starting the Curated Closet workbook, and I'll occasionally share about it here (but don't worry, just like #NoBuy365, it won't be a constant, daily thing).
Speaking of #NoBuy365... I only have 67 days left before I'm done!!! Whew. Do you know how hard it is when sales are popping up everywhere and I have a kajillion coupon codes and I'm all heart-eyes over everything my MLM friends are selling? Major first world problems, I know.
I hope everyone is having a tolerable and adequately caffeinated Monday!