But yeah. Outfit.
And because I have a cold sore, I will be wearing lipstick ALL WEEK.
I suspect that this technique of making my cold sore less visible actually draws MORE attention to me than the actual cold sore. Maybe. I don't know. /sarcasm
Here's what I wore:
- a giant painful cold sore because mouth herpes is the gift that keeps on giving
- Coat: BCBG Max Azria cape jacket
- Top: Brixon Ivy green ruffled sleeve blouse from Stitch Fix
- Skirt: Yves St. Laurent wool pencil skirt with faux corsetry
- Shoes: Manolo Blahnik
- Sunglasses: Instaglam
- Jewelry: House of Harlow necklace and Kate Spade bracelet
- Purse: Republic of Aces
- Lips: Half a tub of Carmex and Younique Stiff Upper Lip Lip stain in "Sultry"
- Face: sunscreen and Zero Sebum oil control powder by Etude House
- Eyes: Black eyeliner by Ciate London and Tarte maracuja creaseless concealer
What color lipstick should I wear tomorrow to hide my nasty mouth sore? I'm open to suggestions!
Yay For Mouth Herpes,