Here's what I wore:
- Outerwear: snakeprint kimono-inspired piece by Stitch Fix (can we all agree to stop calling those chiffon outer layers "kimono"? Because they're NOT.)
- Top: Strappy lacey bralette by Jutka & Riska, layered with a graphic-print tank top from Express
- Bottom: Rag & Bone dark wash skinny jeans
- Shoes: Electric Lemon slip on sneakers from Rothy's
- Purse: Rebecca Minkoff leather studded clutch from Stitch Fix
Let's talk about this HAIR though.
My husband asked if my hair tutorial was for white people, and I hung my head in shame.
I know, I know, I should have known better.
I'm half-Asian, half-white, but my hair is definitely 0% white. It refused to be colonized, even on a genetic level.
Lots of biosilk spray and a brush tamed it enough for me to go out in public but I ended up just rewashing my hair to start completely over because it was that bad.
See you tomorrow!