Today I wore this striped duster cardigan over the floral Kate Spade top from my latest Material World style box (designer consignment). I could have kept red as my pop of color, but I like incorporating a secondary accent color (to keep my look from being too matchy-matchy), and I think red and a robin's egg blue pairs really well together.
- Outerwear: black and white duster cardigan by Diane von Furstenberg
- Top: floral print top by Kate Spade
- Bottom: darkwash skinny jeans by Rag & Bone
- Shoes: Chili Red points by Rothy's (made from recycled plastic)
- Bag: Cambridge Satchel Company
I'm stubbornly avoiding putting on a coat yet, because I refuse to just skip over autumn and head straight into nuclear winter, so I'm just layering with lots of cardigans and pretending I'm not cold.