In my defense, I have an awful pounding sinus headache that nothing can relieve, so it's that more than the cold that is making me barely able to function.
Today, I forced myself to shower and put on real clothes! Okay, honestly, I just hate when people ask me if I'm sick, and then do that whole "there there" crap with me. I'd rather just fake it than deal with people's concern!
Today's outfit definitely has comfort in mind.
What I'm wearing:
- Light pink sparkle knit sweater by Calypso
- Floral embroidered jeans by 7 for All Mankind
- Ankle boots by Proenza Schouler
- Necklace is onyx by Gemisphere
- Lipstick is Vamp from DYT Type 4 store (I am probably misremembering the color, and probably not caring right now due to this awful headache).
My husband is laughing at me that this is my "cozy" outfit, because it still includes 4-inch heels. (He is 6 feet tall and has Tall People Privilege, so he can shut it)
Stay healthy, everyone! Cold and flu season is on like donkey kong.
See you tomorrow!