Anyway, I did get some fun things (finally):
- Luminous Collagen Eye Cream by Answer From (Deluxe sample size)
- Star Island Highlighter by Ofra Cosmetics (Full size)
- Luxe Creme Matte lipcolor in "Lavanda" (fuchsia) by Jolii Cosmetics (Full size? I think?)
- Maneater Voluptuous Mascara by Tarte (Deluxe sample size)
- SS62 Short Shader Brush by SLMISSGLAM (Full size)
All of these are things I will use or wear, except the lipcolor, but only because I am really really afraid of trying out new lip products right now. I am allergic to some mysterious thing that I haven't been able to pinpoint yet, that makes my lips swell up like a bad lip injection job. The worst part about it is that it looks INTENTIONAL. Like I am just having the awful side effects of bad cosmetic work. Like I'm one of THOSE types of women who go get injections and botox and crap.
And even worse than looking like a fake-lip-injected-bimbo is that it ITCHES. It freaking itches like crazy. And then if I take benadryl, I basically pass out like a drunk frat boy, so I just get to look derpy for a while.
I haven't tried out ANY of these products from my Ipsy bag yet because my eye is still healing from PRK (photorefractive keratectomy) and even though I *can* wear eye makeup if I want at this point, I'd rather not risk it. My eye is still a little bit sore even from the most gentle of wiping, so it's really that REMOVING eye makeup is uncomfortable, so I'm just skipping wearing any of it for now.
I'm just going to wear a paper bag over my head in the meantime. Gaaaaaaaaaah.